Tuesday, March 6, 2018

THE BLOBS ARE BACK

WATERCOLOR BLOB ANIMALS
7TH GRADE ART WHEEL - 4TH QUARTER - 2016-2017
watercolor, marking pen & colored pencil accents


It's time to say farewell to all my 2016-2017 7th graders.
This will be your last post before I start with this years young ones.
So many of you have such a special place in my heart, 
and I've never had so many of you return for an 8th grade year with me.
It's so very poignant to look back at these young pieces
and to now see the maturity you have gained in such a short amount of time with me this year.
And to also see how much you've grown as artists.
It was a pleasure to get to know all of you.

Arrim Jung

Rebecca Joy Simbol

Andrew Lee

Camille Dang

Tin Pham

Bryan Fan

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is an inspiration! The quality of work is amazing. When introducing a new (to you) lesson, do you first try it out to work out the glitches and determine the pacing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Mel, and thrilled you have found us here at Whitney.

    ReplyDelete